Who to turn to, Who can Help – Series of posts on who can help when Real Estate Agents miss treat you

After our trouble with Friedlaenders Real Estate, we needed help with what we should do. As a tenant in Victoria where can you turn? This is the first post in a series that I will look at where you can turn to and who can help you. If you have any other ideas, let me know.

Well the first place I looked and most helpful are the Tenant Union of Victoria. They are there to help you find your rights and deal with problem Real Estate Companies. They gave us some great advice in relation to our rights both when Friedlaenders claimed that we would get no rent back and when we had the gas problem that we had.

You can find them at their Web Site: http://www.tuv.org.au/ or on the phone at (03) 9416 2577.

They are no nonsense and straight to the point. Their phone line is very busy so be patient.

More to come later


Technorati : , , , , , ,

Ice Rocket : , , , , , ,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *